Our Charitable Objectives
The company is a scottish charity registered with OSCR and has the following charitable objects:
- To advance public participation in sport, primarily within the local authority area of Fife Council (“the Operating Area”).
- To provide recreational facilities, and organise recreational activities, primarily within the Operating Area with such facilities /activities being made available to members of the public at large with the object of improving their conditions of life.
- To advance education, primarily within the Operating Area, in particular in relation to sports, active recreation and physical activity.
- To advance health, primarily within the Operating Area, and in particular through sports, active recreation and physical activity.
- To advance citizenship and/or community development, in particular within the Operating Area.
- To relieve those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
- To promote, establish, operate and/or support other similar schemes and projects for charitable purposes.