Automated Telephone System
Now active at:
- Carnegie Leisure Centre
- Kirckaldy Leisure Centre
- Levenmouth Swimming Pool and Sports Centre
- Michael Woods Leisure Centre
What are we doing?
Fife Sports and Leisure Trust is committed to providing excellent customer service. In order to continually improve the level of customer service, we are pleased to be launching an automated telephone system across all of our sites.
Why are we doing it?
We are always striving to improve our customer service and this new system will help us keep you informed and deal more quickly with your queries. Our leisure centres are particularly busy during peak times, and, as a result, we are often unable to answer customer queries as quickly as we would like.
The automated telephone system will provide key messages such as closures, opening hours and other customer-related information, avoiding long waits to speak with a member of reception staff.
How will this benefit me?
- The automated telephone system will give general information such as opening times and closures, you can get the answer you need with no delays.
- If your query is not related to general information and you still need to speak to a member of staff, it means we be able to help you more quickly.
- There will be a dedicated Leisure Active telephone line which will give you direct access to a member of our team who can help with any membership query.
When are we doing it?
Following a successful trial at Carnegie Leisure Centre, we will be making the system available at Kirkcaldy Leisure Centre, Levenmouth Swimming Pool and Sports Centre and Michael Woods Sports and Leisure Centre. The rest of our leisure centres across Fife will then follow upon completion of a review period.
We need you!
In order to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the automated telephone system, it is important that we get your feedback. You can do this by completing a feedback form available online or at reception.