Participate in our fitness programme providing a fantastic range of freestyle and Les Mills classes, delivered by our team of creative, committed and energetic instructors.
Our programme is inclusive and offers classes to suit all ages and abilities, for further details visit the fitness class timetable at a centre of your choice.
Benefits of group exercise
We have over 50 different fitness classes to suit all ages and abilities. To help you find the class that is right for you, we've split them in to categories.
Click on a fitness class category to see the descriptions of all our classes:
Please note that if you have either a Leisure Active Diamond or Platinum Membership, you can access many of these classes included in you membership, please ask at your local leisure centre reception for details.
- Wear sports clothing that’s cool and comfortable
- Wear trainers (keep your feet supported)
- Bring a water bottle (keep hydrated)
- Newcomers should speak to the class instructor
- Feel free to raise any health issues or concerns
- Use and replace fitness equipment safely
- Tickets must be retained and issued to the instructor before the class
- Minimum class size is 5 participants
- All classes can be booked up to 7 days in advance with payment, remaining spaces operate on a first come first served basis
- Class participants should ensure that they have collected their prepaid ticket by no later than the advertised class start time otherwise your space may be resold/ reallocated and any latecomers may be denied access.
- Arrive early (allow for traffic and queuing at reception during busy periods
- If you need to cancel your class, please give 24 hours notice otherwise no refunds are permitted
- For your own safety all classes operate a no admission policy after the first 5 minutes
- Please try to arrive 10 - 15 minutes early as class refunds are not permitted for latecomers
- Respect other uses (switch off your mobile phone)
- Please do not leave clothing lying in the studio
- Class participants should speak to instructors in advance if they are unable to stay for the full class duration for whatever reason. On this basis, persons will be advised to position themselves at the rear of the class nearest the exit door to avoid disruption to other class members at time of departure. Do not risk injury to yourself or others by putting equipment away during a 'live' class.